March 3, 2017 | 2 comments
1. Monday was Bolludagur (bun day) here in Iceland. There were free cream-filled buns at work, but sadly I couldn’t eat any. My task for next year is to figure out how to make them gluten free.
2. I thought March was going to be bit more relaxed month at work, but I guess not. I already have two presentations to prepare, a conference abstract to write, a report to proofread, article revisions to do, and a ton of other things that have to be finished in the next couple of weeks.
3. March is reading Ireland month over at 746 books. I’m not officially participating in the challenge this year, but I’m hoping to get at least one book set in Ireland read this month.
4. ABC is doing a remake of Dirty Dancing? It could be either awesome or absolutely horrible. I’m leaning towards awesome for now. (It cannot be worse than Dirty Dancing Havanna Nights, right?)
5. These always make me smile.
7. I’m going to Portland this summer. I’m definitely need to visit Powell’s Book Store while I’m there (and then figure out how to get to the other 11 on this list).
8. I got myself a new fitbit, hoping it will help motivate me to walk more even during the winter. I’ve been reaching my goal of 10000 steps every day this week.
Visit Christine at Bookishly Boisterous for more bookish (and not so bookish) thoughts.