February 18, 2017 | 6 comments
1. This is me in a nutshell.
2. Even if you’re only half as obsessed with books and book statistics (and graphs) as I am, I highly recommend you read this piece (with the awesome title The Gone Girl With The Dragon Tattoo On The Train) by Emily St. John Mandel.
3. I need a shirt like this:
4. I think I would feel very at home in this Spanish village. I’m definitely adding it to my list of places to visit.
5. Weird Scandinavian food? It’s not weird at all. Or maybe just a little bit weird? (To be honest, I only eat 10.5 of these 20 things.)
6. Now I’m really craving black pudding. And Flying Jacob.
Visit Christine at Bookishly Boisterous for more bookish (and not so bookish) thoughts.