February 11, 2017 | One comment
1. I’ve gotten the cold and cough from hell. It’s been a struggle to just move between my bed and my couch for the last few days. My plans for the weekend consists of consuming lots of orange juice, hot tea with honey, rose hip soup, and cough medicine, while watching the hallmark channel.
2. I’m looking forward to the new film adaption of Mary Poppins.
3. No matter what anyone says, Mr Darcy will always look like Colin Firth to me.
4. Swedish professor and public speaker Hans Rosing sadly passed away earlier this week. If you haven’t already seen his TED talks, I suggest you start with this list.
5. Cheesecake stuffed banana bread? Yes, please!
Visit Christine at Bookishly Boisterous for more bookish (and not so bookish) thoughts.